|Home > Brother> Brother TN450 Toners|
|Generic Brother TN450 Compatible High Yield Black Toner Cartridge|
This compatible toner cartridge is neither made nor endorsed by the OEM manufacturer.
|MPN:||Compatible with TN450 / TN 450|
|Product type:||Compatible Toner Cartridge|
|Cartridge duty cycle||2,600 Pages @5% Coverage|
) To replace new toner cartridge, please remove old cartridge from the drum unit before installing new toner cartridge.
) Toner sensor needs to be reset. Please do the following steps to reset the toner sensor.
- Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
- Turn the printer off.
- Hold the 'go' button (or "start' button) while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on.
- Release the 'go' button (or "start' button).
- Press the 'go' button (or "start' button) 2 times.
- Press the 'go' button (or "start' button) 5 times.
- The toner light should be off.
- The paper light should be on or flashing.
- Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
) If printer pops up errors, please check the gear of cartridge to see if it's in the right place. If it's in wrong position, please use fingers to turn the gear anti-clockwise with 45 angles and this will be able to reset and put back to the printer for use.
Generic Brother TN450 Compatible High Yield Black Toner Cartridge