|Home > > NR-T3102.BK Inks|
|G&G All-in-One Black Refill Kit (90ml) for Epson, Canon, Brother, HP, Lexmark, Xerox and More (NR-T3102BK)|
| ||FREE DOWNLOAD our newest copyrighted instruction booklet in PDF format. |
ALL-IN-ONE BLACK REFILL KITS can refill all black inkjet cartridges including Canon, Compaq, HP, Lexmark and etc. You don't have to stock so many models of refill kits to fit all remanufactured inkjet cartridges. One refill kits are enough for all inkjet cartridges.
Three Bottles of 30ml Black Ink Each (Total: 90ml) One Bottle of 30ml Cleaning Solution Refill Instruction Refill Tools
Universal Refill Instruction Please read these instructions below carefully before using the universal refill kits:
1. Please find the brand of your printer in the upper list, and then select the exact model of your printer, click on the PDF icon, you will got the instruction.
2. Remove the cartridge from the printer carefully and avoid touching metallic pars.
3. Please clean the ink outside the print head carefully in case the block of it if the cartridges with print head was refilled but left for a period of time unused.
4. Change your cartridge after 5 re-fills, as print heads wear with use.
5. Please fill your cartridges as soon as it was used out to make sure the quality of print.
6. the print result will be influenced if the ink cartridge was damaged or dried out. If the print head is cleaing for many times and can not work mormall, please leave the cartridg in printer for 3 to 5 hours and perform the nozzle testing then. If the printer still can not work normally, which shows that the print head has bee damaged.
7. When filling the color cartridges, please pay special attention to the right color in case that the cartridge was out of use because of the filling of wrong color.
8. The Epson chipped cartridges need to be reset before refill it.
Below are the possible tools when you refill inkjet cartridges:
G&G All-in-One Black Refill Kit 90ml for Epson, Canon, Brother, HP, Lexmark, Xerox and More NR-T3102BK